Saturday 14 April 2012

Staying Positive

Since coming back from Morzine and not living by a set routine anymore it can be easy to slip into a downward spiral of not doing much! It's been great coming back and spending a week catching up with friends, however, yesterday I found myself with no plans...so there was definitely a moment or two when I was sat on my bed staring into thin air not really knowing what to do with myself. I knew if I carried on doing that it would get me down - so I was determined to keep myself busy: went for a run - endorphin's to the brain = happy :) great. Then I pretty much sat on my arse for the rest of the afternoon trawling through the copious amounts of local magazine companies sending off emails to them trying to get some writing work or work experience - fingers crossed! 
I believe if you feel like you're having a productive day it makes you feel better and it's always good to get some fresh air too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment