Tuesday 17 April 2012

Boredom...

So this is really starting to kick in...it sucks! What have I done with my day so far:
- Went for a run which wasn't that fun as I had to battle against the ridiculously gusty wind, then got home and did some more exercises. 
- Tidied my bedroom as there was a clothes explosion on my sofa.
- Read a bit of my book - Jodi Picoult 'Handle With Care' - have to say not one of her most thrilling novels, but still love her work anyway :)
- Searched for some more jobs...ahhhhhhh...that's all I have to say about that!
- And now I'm sat staring at my laptop screen - brilliant. 


If anyone else is feeling bored and a bit plop too then have a listen to this tune...it will cheer you up, and it's ideal to dance round your room to like a crazzzzy! :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment