Saturday 5 May 2012

A Poll...


Okay this is going to seem random, but I'm really interested to know people's opinions:

If you're dating someone, and they say they will contact you to arrange when they are going to see you but don't until literally the last minute, what do you think:

a) That's cool, meh I don't have much of a life so I'm free whenever to see you.
b) Kind of doesn't really seem like that person likes me much if they don't pre-plan when they want to see me. 
c) That person needs to get better at contact otherwise this isn't going to work.
d) Tell that person that you've already organised to do something else..too bad!

I guess I'm interested because I'm a really planny person who's organised so I like to know what's going on. Don't get me wrong I love spontaneity...but too much last minute planning does my head in! But I don't know whether that's wrong of me...and whether I should chill out a bit...hmmm, thoughts please! 

No comments:

Post a Comment